Terms of Services
- The organizer of the "Walk To Mars" Challenge (hereinafter: the "Challenge") is YOUR FIT WAY NETWORK OÜ, with its registered office Harju maakond, Kesklinna linnaosa, 10145 Tallinn (hereinafter: "Organizer").
- The Challenge takes place following the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions" and generally applicable law.
- All active YFW Users are eligible to participate in the "Walk To Mars" Challenge and are hereinafter referred as "Users".
- In this Terms and Conditions document the Walk to Mars Challenge goes from 06.08.2021 00:00:01 until the day the goal of 82,393,600,000 steps is reached.
- During the Challenge there are additional small challenges in which eligible Users (look § 5. & §6.) can earn rewards.
- During the whole Challenge there are 2 rankings: Monthly Ranking & Overall Ranking. There are different conditions on which Users get to be listed in the rankings (look § 5.)
The organizer declares that the action is not a game of chance, a raffle, a bet, a promotional lottery, a game the outcome of which depends on the case.
Participation in the Challenge and the related disclosure of data is completely voluntary.
The conditions for participation in the Walk To Mars Challenge:
- Reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- Every User with an active YFW Access participates in the Challenge and his/her steps are counted to the overall journey.
- If in the opinion of the Organizer any User does not meet the participation criteria or violates the Terms and Conditions, the Organizer reserves the right to exclude that User from the Challenge.
Boarding Pass To Mars
Users can obtain the Boarding Pass To Mars for free only between 18.07.2021 and 05.08.2021 at 11:59:59 p.m.
From 06.08.2021 onwards the Boarding Pass To Mars is available for purchase in the exchanger in YourFitWay app.
The cost of the Boarding Pass To Mars is 10YFWC.
Boarding Pass To Mars is valid for 6 months starting from the 6th of the upcoming month.
In the time between the purchase date and the 6th of the following month the User is already counted in the ranking.
Example: If a User buys the Boarding Pass to Mars on the 14th of September, he/she is counted in the September ranking and his/her Boarding Passe's 6 months lifespan is counted only from the 6th of October. So the Boarding Pass expires on April 6th the following year.
Users are eligible to purchase only 1 Boarding Pass To Mars per User within a 6 months period.
Users are eligible to renew their Boarding Pass To Mars earliest 7 days before the expiry date.
Walk To Mars Rankings:
Terms and Conditions
Monthly Walk To Mars Ranking
- Monthly Walk To Mars Ranking goes from 6th 00:00:00 to 5th 23:59:59 the following month.
- In order to be listed in the ranking, the User must have both active YFW access as well as a valid Boarding Pass to Mars.
- If a User's YFW Access expires in the meantime his/her activity is not counted in the ranking until the access is renewed.
- Monthly Ranking decides on the top 3 walkers which are the winners of the monthly competition. Those winners are the most active Users who make 10 000 steps on a regular basis, encourage others to also develop the healthy habit of walking and actively interact with our App.
Overall Walk To Mars Ranking
- Overall Walk To Mars ranking goes from 06.08.2021 00:00:00 until the day the goal of 82,393,600,000 steps is reached.
- Only Users with active YFW Access and valid Boarding Pass To Mars are counted in the overall ranking.
- If a User's YFW Access/Boarding Pass To Mars expires his/her activity is not counted in the ranking until the YFW Access/Boarding Pass To Mars is renewed.
- Once the goal of the challenge is achieved the top Users will be awarded.
- The same factors as in the Monthly Walk To Mars Ranking are taken into consideration in the Overall Walk To Mars Ranking.
- Target Days Points:
Target day - the most important factor that shows how many times in a given period User has achieved the goal of 10'000 steps. To achieve 10'000 steps User has to open chests (bonus chest counted too) worth >= 10 000 steps.
a. 2 points for each 1 completed target day.
b. 1 point for each 1 completed target day by Users if:
i. the User is from his/her direct structure (only first line) ii. the purchase of the User's FIRST boarding pass is not older than 30 days
- Exchanged YFW Coins - Amount of exchanged YFW Coins in a given ranking period.
YourFitWay App promotes the healthy habit of making 10 000 steps a day and we DO NOT recommend making more than 15 000 steps a day due to health perseverance. Therefore, the rankings were created in such a way to reward Users who make 10 000 steps on regular bases and not those who push the limits and make an excessive number of steps per day.
YourFitWay Special Prize
- YourFitWay Special Prize is an additional reward which is not a part of the Monthly Walk To Mars Ranking nor the Overall Walk To Mars Ranking.
- Every month YourFitWay Team will choose 1 User as the winner of the YourFitWay Reward.
- The winner is the User whose structure has the highest amount of Boarding Passes to Mars.
- Every User can win the YourFitWay Special Prize only one time per 4 months.
Rewards & Special Prize
- Rewards are to be sponsored by official Partners of YourFitWay App or by YourFitWay itself.
- The rewards for Monthly Rankings change every month.
- Announcement of results will take place on the first Thursday after the 6th day of each month at 2 p.m. CET.
- The awards are not redeemable for cash.
- On the territory of Europe the cost of shipping the awards to the winners is covered by the Partner of YourFitWay App or YourFitWay itself.
- On the territory outside Europe the cost of shipping the awards to the winners is covered by the winners themselves.
- The awards are sent to the address provided by the winner.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the inability to transfer the awards for reasons attributable to the winners, and in particular in the event of providing incorrect, incomplete data, changes in the winner's data about which the Organizer and the Partner of YourFitWay App have not been properly informed.
- The winner loses the right to the award in the event of breaking any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and if the breach of the Terms and Conditions is revealed after the award has been delivered, the winner is obliged to return it.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use unclaimed awards for other purposes.
- The Organizer, if the stocks are exhausted, reserves the right to award another item of the same type and value as originally promised as part of the award. That subject will not be money.
- The participant may waive the right to the award, and then Team YourFitWay may select another person who meets these Regulations. The Participant may not transfer the right to the award to a third party.
- The Organizer excludes its liability in the event of inability to collect the award for reasons attributable to the winner, as well as other entities independent of the Organizer.
- The User is obliged to comply with these Regulations.
- Any violations of the Terms and Conditions may result in the exclusion of the User from participation in the Challenge.
- It is unacceptable for Users to take actions that are against the law, contrary to the principles of social coexistence, generally recognized as morally reprehensible, socially inappropriate or violating the principles of netiquette.
- The recipient of the information sent by Participants via YourFitWay is the Organizer and the Partner of YourFitWay App.
- The User agrees to the free use and distribution, as well as publication, copying, modification and distribution by YourFitWay of his Challenge entries.
- It is FORBIDDEN to use any devices that fabricate step making.
- The Organizer undertakes to notify the Users about the course of the Challenge.
- The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from the participation in the Challenge Users, and in extreme cases to block the participation in the Challenge, those Users who violate the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, in particular, take part in the Challenge using a fictitious account, conduct illegal activities, against morality, in particular, when they compromise the interests of third parties by their behaviour, carry out activities that may reasonably be assumed to lead to attempts to circumvent the Terms and Conditions or the safeguards and rules of the Challenge, conduct activities that violate the legitimate interests of the Organizer or the Partner of YourFitWay App or harm their image.
- In the event of force majeure or other events beyond the Organizer's control, the Organizer reserves the right to extend, shorten, suspend, interrupt or cancel the Challenge. In this case, the Organizer will inform the Users about the reasons for the changes and will propose a different form of the Challenge that will not worsen the existing conditions of participation, and in particular, will not offer a prize of lower value or lower quality than originally promised.
- The Organizer of the action is not responsible for: any technical problems, in particular related to the operation of internet service providers, which could affect the fulfilment of the conditions for participation in the Challenge, internet connections, in particular for the interruption, suspension or distortion of such connection that could result in the loss or destruction of the content.
- All complaints regarding the manner of conducting the Challenge, the Users should submit to the Organizer in writing during the Challenge, to the Organiser's address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A written complaint should include the name and surname of the User, as well as a detailed description and reason for the complaint.
- Complaints will be considered immediately, but not longer than within 14 days from the date of their receipt by the Organizer.
- Any information about the Challenge contained in any promotional and advertising materials is only auxiliary. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are binding information.
- These Terms and Conditions are available for the entire duration of the Challenge on FB YFW.
- The rules of the Challenge are also available for inspection at the Organiser's office.
- The Organizer reserves the right to introduce changes to the "Walk To Mars Terms and Conditions".
- The Organizer undertakes that in the event of changes to the Terms and Conditions, these changes will not violate the rights already acquired by the Users.
- In the event of changes to the Terms and Conditions, the Organizer will inform the Users of this fact by posting relevant information on the Challenge Website.
- The amended version of the regulations is valid from the moment of publication.
- Users who do not agree to the introduced changes must inform the Organizer about it no later than 30 days from the day the changes were introduced.
The Organizer and the Partners respect the Users' right to privacy and will process the Users data in a manner that is required by the relevant data protection laws in force in the European Union and other countries.
The personal data of the Users are processed to perform the obligations of the Organizer and Partners in connection with the Challenge, as well as to fulfil the legal obligations incumbent on the Organizer and Partners.
The purposes for which the Users' data will be processed are as follows:
a) conducting the Challenge and handing over the awards to the winners;
b) tax, legal or accounting;
c) testing the effectiveness of marketing activities and improving their quality;
The Users may express their objection to the processing of personal data, e.g. by sending a message to the address email@example.com or in writing to the address of the Organiser's seat.
All information provided is stored by the Organizer on the Organiser's and Partners' secure servers.
The Organizer uses technical and organizational safeguards adequate to the threats to ensure the protection of personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, damage or destruction.
Users' data will be kept only for the time necessary to implement the above-mentioned goals. In some special cases, a longer period of data storage may be required by law, such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements or obligations.
If the personal data of the Users are no longer necessary for the Organizer to perform the above-mentioned purposes or fulfilment of legal obligations, the Organizer will immediately remove them or anonymize them.
If the User decides to contact the Organizer, the Organizer will keep the correspondence as long as necessary for legal or accountability reasons.
As a rule, the Organizer does not disclose the Users' data outside. The exception will be Partners who help the Organizer in organizing the Challenge and running a business.
Providing the Organizer with any personal data by the Participant is always voluntary, however, in some cases, it may be necessary to conduct the Challenge and/or receive the award.
Both the Users and the Organizer will endeavour to resolve any disputes amicably arising from the Challenge Terms and Conditions, through negotiations.
The Terms and Conditions come into force on the day the Challenge starts.